Claudia Barretto sings "Stay" LIVE NOW 2017 - THE BAND LIST

ads

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Claudia Barretto sings "Stay" LIVE NOW 2017

Claudia Barretto sings "Stay" LIVE NOW 2017 . MANILA - I was so nervous  This is what Claudia Barretto said right after her live performance of “Stay,” her first-ever single. Appearing on Wednesday’s episode of “Magandang Buhay,”

Barretto talked about her song and asked the public to support her entry into the local music scene. “It’s really just a song about asking someone to stay,” said the younger sister of actress Julia Barretto. “You’re asking someone to give you a chance.”

Meanwhile, Karla Estrada, one of the hosts of “Magandang Buhay” and a judge on the singing competition “Tawag ng Tanghalan” on “It’s Showtime,” gave some advice to Barretto as she embarks on a singing career.

“Tandaan mo lang when you perform, just enjoy,” she said, noticing the teenager’s shyness.


Rising artist and showbiz royalty Claudia Barretto performs her debut single, "Stay" live on the Wish 107.5 Bus!

The beat-laden pop track is written by Claudia's fellow Cornerstone artist, Moira Dela Torre, and is released under Universal Records Philippines.

LYRICS:

You got me lost within myselfCan’t sleep, can’t eat, can’t just be friendsDo I speak up or hide again oohh..You came in like a sugar rushIs this true love or just a crushMy heart just had about enough oohh..Stay

Could you give me the chance to sayStay hereAll that my lips refuse to sayStay here, stay hereCould you give me the chance toStop you from walking away(Stay) Oh oh…

I don’t know where to go from hereDo I back up, do I shift gearsYou see the feelings just appearedWohoo wo hoooNothing here’s familiar to meShould I stop or should I let it beDo you ever think the same of meWohoo wo hoooStay

Could you give me the chance to say(Give me the chance to say)All that my lips refuse to say(Stay with me boy)Could you give me the chance toStop you from walking awayStay

Could you give me the chance to sayAll that my lips refuse to sayCould you give me the chance toStop you from walking awayNow we’re face to faceI’d give to you my heartAsking you to stayI never felt this wayIt’s tearing me apartI’m asking you to stayStay (stay here)Could you give me the chance to sayStay here, stay hereAll that my lips refuse to sayCould you give me the chance toStop you from walking awayStay

Could you give me the chance to say(Give me the chance to say)All that my lips refuse to say(Stay with me boy)Could you give me the chance toStop you from walking awayStay

Now we’re face to faceCould you give me the chance to sayI’d give to you my heartAll that my lips refuse to sayI never felt this wayCould you give me the chance toStop you from walking away

No comments:

Post a Comment