WATCH: BUGOY DRILON covers: "ONE DAY" ( MATISYAHU ) LIVE ON BUS - THE BAND LIST

ads

Saturday, April 29, 2017

WATCH: BUGOY DRILON covers: "ONE DAY" ( MATISYAHU ) LIVE ON BUS

WATCH: BUGOY DRILON covers: "ONE DAY" ( MATISYAHU ) LIVE ON BUS. MANILA International reggae star Matishayu was pleased with Bugoy Drilon's cover of his hit reggae song "One Day."

On Instagram, Drilon posted a screengrab of Matishayu's reaction to his live performance of the song.


International reggae star Matisyahu has invited Bugoy Drilon to perform a duet with him in his concert in California.

Matisyahu took notice of Drilon when he did a cover of the reggae star's hit "One Day," which was uploaded on YouTube last week and has been viewed more than 900,000 times.

In a recent interview with ABS-CBN News, Drilon revealed that Matisyahu asked him if he could go to US and attend the One Love Experience Festival 2016 in Ventura, California.

"I'm really speechless. (I can't believe that the) original singer will see my cover of his song and he even trusted me with his number. It's a big thing for me and I'm so happy," Drilon said.

Drilon said they are now trying to fix his papers so he can arrive in the US in time for the festival.

"It's really one of my dreams to sing with him. It's really a big opportunity for me and I'm so happy that there's this opportunity and I would like to grab it," he added.

After performing "One Day," Drilon said he's now more open about performing more reggae songs. "But I still love to do love songs. I can do both," he stressed.

Drilon just released a new single "Magiging Akin Ba," which is now available online.



No comments:

Post a Comment